We have just added more winning World Cup race runs for the current season, plus a world cup cross country race in Val di Fiemme and 5 extra super exciting ski cross races in Watles! A total of 12 more EXCLUSIVE races on top of the 6 we have already provided. And there’s more – later in the week we will be posting Travis Ganong’s Downhill win in Garmisch!
Access is exclusively for our PRO users. If you have a PRO account, sign in and check out these great athletes showing how it’s done. Use our features to comment and highlight key moments in each of the runs and share with your team!
You can even use our skiing video analysis tools such as slow motion, side by side and overlaid comparison tools to check out how your form compares with the world’s best. So, get started now!
If you don’t have a PRO account, Sign Up or Upgrade now and take advantage of our great up to date ski race content!
The best from the World Cup
We have selected more of the best winning runs from the current season between December 2016 and January 2017. These feature some stunning examples of athletic skiing, in especially tough conditions in some cases. Plus we have added some cross country and ski cross!
- Manfred MOELGG — Zagreb (CRO) SL 01.05.2017
- Mikaela SHIFFRIN — Maribor (SLO) SL 01.08.2017
- Lindsey VONN — Garmisch Partenkirchen (GER) DH 01.21.2017
- WC CROSS COUNTRY Jessica DIGGINS — Toblach (ITA) 5km 01.06.2017
- WC CROSS COUNTRY — Val di Fiemme (ITA) 9km 01.08.2017
- Dmitriy REIHERD — Ruka (FIN) Moguls 12.10.2016
- 5 RUNS WC SKI CROSS — Watles (ITA) 01.14.2017 & 01.15.2017
- WC SLOPESTYLE — Font Romeu (FRA) 01.14.2017 William McRae
Not a Sprongo member? Click here to sign up today