Sprongo is an easy-to-use, integrated cloud platform for teams and athletes to share and analyze videos to help improve performance and technique.
For a run-down on how to upload and analyze videos, follow the steps below.
How to upload video
First things first, you will need to upload videos onto your Sprongo dashboard to be able to analyze them.
- Go to your Sprongo dashboard and select ‘Videos’.
- Click ‘Editing and Uploading Video’.
- Select a playlist to add the video to or create a new playlist.
- Select the video you would like to upload.
- Set your download permission and privacy options.
- Tag users you would like to share the video with.
- Add keyword tags to make it easier to search for later.
How to analyze videos
Once your video is uploaded, it’s time to analyze it.
- Select the video you would like to analyze.
- Add comments to selected points of your video in the ‘comment’ section.
- You can tag users and keywords to specific points of a video.
- Use the drawing tool to highlight angles or movements.
- You can jump between different the video tags you created to help analyze each movement.
Sprongo also offers automated angle analysis of movement. It also includes an easy analysis of angular measurements of an athlete’s legs, hips, shoulders, and arms. This will save you hours of analyzing manual frame-by-frame measurements.
For more in-depth tutorials on how to use Sprongo’s features and tools see how to use Sprongo’s Video analysis features here.